Brides attending this year’s National Bridal Show will have the chance to win an intimate, tropical one-week getaway to the ultra-luxe Grand Isle Resort & Spa, located on the pristine Emerald Bay Beach in Great Exuma, The Bahamas.
As part of The Bahamas Out Islands, Great Exuma and its cays are the most exotic of the islands and has always been the best kept secret of savvy tropical vacationers. As the jewel of this island paradise, Grand Isle Resort & Spa serves as the perfect honeymoon vacation – and it’s your gateway to exploring the destination. The resort sits on a mile-long stretch of ivory beach and sparkling clear waters, offering couples a stunning escape from the crowds of the main islands and Nassau.
The Exumas are all about life on and in the water. It’s where newlyweds can celebrate their unity by experiencing the true meaning of luxury, adventure and romance. You won’t want to miss out on these five ways to enjoy the stunning beauty of the Exuma Cays and the amazing creatures that call it home:
- Walk Along Sandbars – Enjoy a romantic stroll on sandbars at Mariah Harbour Land and Sea Park or Sandy Cay as you look out on the stunning turquoise waters. Who knows, you might even meet a sea turtle or two.
- Island Hop Around the Cays – Make treasured memories in well known, or even lesser known and untouched places such as swimming with pigs on Big Major Cay, petting nurse sharks at Compass Cay, and feeding wild rock iguanas on Allan’s Cay or stingrays at the nearby Stocking Island. For an underwater experience, couples can snorkel the Austin Smith Shipwreck in the Exuma Cay or visit the Thunderball Grotto near the Staniel Cay which received its name from the James Bond movie, Thunderball.
- Enjoy a Private Dinner – Dine at Grand Isle Resort on the Palapa terrace overlooking Emerald Bay which sets the stage for an intimate and romantic dining experience with authentic Caribbean cuisine. You can even hire a private chef to tailor your dining experience on the lower Palapa Terrace or in your private Villa
- Take Home Local Arts & Crafts – Shop generations of handmade pottery, jewelry, photography, ceramics and more at Sandpiper Arts & Crafts or the world-famous Straw Market.
- Enjoy Exumas Tranquil Beaches – Relish precious moments together in natural harmony at Emerald Bay Beach, Co Co Plum Beach, Tropic of Cancer Beach, Jolly Hall Beach, or Hooper’s Bay Beach.
The Exumas are simply the perfect place for couples to find themselves – and lose themselves – while in the heart of nature.
For more information about the resort or to book a stay at the Grand Isle Resort & Spa, visit www.grandisleresort.com.
This post is brought to you by,